Friends' Co-operative Forum

House issues, debates, discussions, along with Maintenance lists, membershipping info and upcoming house events.

You are not connected. Please login or register

our Beautifulous garden!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 our Beautifulous garden! on Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:03 am

Caleb

Friend
Friend
We will have a garden, and it shall be pretty! ...and also grow stuff. that too.

I'd like to invite everybody to contribute thoughts on the next steps we should take with the garden. Even though I have a specific plan I'm following, I think the more minds together on this, the better it'll be, and the better food we'll eat! So, especially Will, Josh, Leah, Xue, and Drew (our impromptu "garden team"), please be actively looking at this thread and sharing any ideas you have or parts of the project you'd like to work on. That way we can plan over the webnets instead of trying to find a time when none of us have class or are busy elsewhere.

I'd love to make some solid to-do lists here, but also keep this discussion working as a fluid discovery of ideas and workday plans. What do y'all think?

2 Re: our Beautifulous garden! on Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:17 pm

Caleb

Friend
Friend
All -

I've started to draw up a "plan of attack" for the garden stuff in the next coming weeks. It'd be nice to get a solid proposal to Tony and the committee by one of the next meetings. it'd be nice to either meet in person and share ideas, or use this space for that if we're all too busy. If people can either commit to check this forum regularly enough, or agree to meet at some time, that would be great.

Thanks.

3 Re: our Beautifulous garden! on Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:00 pm

Nnamhel

Friend
Friend
I'll try to keep checking this regularly, but it's usually best for you to just contact me in person... For the group, maybe we can use this to set up a date to meet?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum